Streaming giant Netflix, which has more than 158 million subscribers worldwide, has revealed its top watched originals.
Usually guarded about its programming data, Netflix decided to go transparent and share viewing figures for its 10 most-watched original movies and TV shows in the past year. Place number one unsurprisingly goes to Stranger Things, gathering an astonishing 64 million views, followed by The Umbrella Academy in the second place (45M), and the Spanish La Casa de Papel – Monkey Heist (44M) in the third.
Check out the full top 10 below:
- Stranger Things – 64 million views
- Umbrella Academy – 45 million views
- La Casa de Papel aka Money Heist – 44 million views
- You – 40 million views
- Sex Education – 40 million views
- Our Planet – 33 million views
- Unbelievable – 32 million views
- Dead to Me – 30 million views
- When They See Us – 25 million views
- Elite – 20 million views